Lope Lope Lodge is Santo's finest new absolute waterfront resort boasting probably one of the best locations on the island. It is a lodge built to 5-star quality standards with the same reflected in our accommodation, service, food, drinks and activities - without the price tag!
What to Bring
Below is a summary of things we suggest you bring with, and a few items you must not forget! That is besides the obvious like your swimmers, shorts and sandals!
Your bungalow comes complete with a hairdryer, iron, ironing board, all linen, bath towels and beach towels. We also provide two unisex sarongs for the duration of your stay. Washing, drying and ironing is available complimentary.
- Hat or cap
- Sunglasses - polarized is even better
- Light summer clothing as our climate is pretty warm all year round
- Light jacket for evenings if you are visiting us in winter
- Evening wear is smart casual & shorts are allowed
- Mozzie spray or insect repellant
- Your mobile phone and charger
- Camera and charger
- iPod and charger; that way you can enjoy your own music in your bungalow
- Laptop/Tablet- Free wireless connection all over, incl your room!
- DVD's you may want to watch on a rainy day or lazy night - movies to USB stick also works
- Slippers and light night gown
- Snorkeling Gear
- Reef shoes
Flying into Santo, your approach is usually from the South East, flying over Aore island with Luganville town on your left and Palekula bay on your right.
The coast you will see on your right is the East coast of Santo - in some cases you may even fly over Lope Lope Lodge while the plane does a u-turn to land... look for the big thatch roof of the Slipway Sports Bar & Grill.
You will be met at Pekoa International Airport and transported to Lope Lope - a comfortable 15 minute air-conditioned bus ride on our newly tar sealed East Coast road.
At the lodge, you will be welcomed by our friendly staff with an island cocktail whilst your luggage is whisked off to your bungalow... that is when you will truly be on holiday!!!
Important Note when booking your flights:
We are NOT in Port Vila as some have thought before... we are a 1 hour domestic flight from Port Vila on the biggest island in the Vanuatu group - Santo!
Direct flights are available with Air Vanuatu from Brisbane, and from Sydney you will be in transit in Port Vila for about 45 minutes - then a short 25 minute flight in our 737-800.
Please check your flight details are correct.